Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, November 9, 2009

Things Missed....



Well - I am sad to say that because of things resembling H1N1 (that put our entire family out of commission for about 2 weeks), I failed to post in honor of my husband's 30th birthday! I could never have asked for someone more loving and supportive to spend my life with. Thank you Steven for all you do - I love you so much and definitely don't deserve you.

In having little boys, I have found a new form of fun.... experimenting with cake decorating....I found out that my husband's favorite cake as a boy was one his Mimi made him, a 3-D stegosaurus that had actual spikes on it's spine....so here was my effort to surprise my 30 year old hubby. I was a little limited by the need to have a yellow cake with chocolate icing...Happy Birthday Steven.


The rest of the pictures are a lame attempt for me to get pictures of my boys together outside with fall colors. Please note that all pictures of the two together or ANY that involve a smile from my eldest come with the bribe of a tootsie roll.











No comments: