Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A little late

... but not forgotten!

Sam turned 2 on Friday! He has felt like 2 or awhile to me.... great tantrums, 5-9 word sentences, and doing everything his brother does! We had cupcakes at the park with friends and then a quiet dinner (as quiet as a meal with 5 kids can be) with a cake and presents to culminate the evening.


I know I should put lots of statistics about him. But Sam cannot be summed up in words. He is adorable, has a joy for life that is hard to match, is often mischievous (and yet since he's 2...is rather obvious about it), and pushes the limits of everything.... he is a 32 pound bundle of joy. We love you Sam.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That picture is classic Sam! PLEASE take pictures the first time he uses the "finger" paints. Something tells me it will be fun!

Stephen and Kelly said...

Oh Courtney...I can SO relate! Sounds like our two Sams would along wonderfully!

Stephen and Kelly said...

"get along" is what I meant so say. Fittingly enough, my Sam was crawling all over me as I attempted to type that comment!