Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Spirit

I never seem to get out the camera when I'm at my family's house. Everyone else has their camera out so it feels like overkill. But I always regret it later! Here is what I got from one afternoon and thieving from my sister! We went there for Thanksgiving and the boys had a blast! My sister came with her 3 girls and my Nanny was there as well. Lots of family fun crammed into a long weekend.




My sister's family


The smile I get from my introvert



The smile I get from my entertainer


The whole family
Our family


We came home a day early and decided to spend the next afternoon decorating for Christmas. It was a very fun and relaxing day to recover from our travels. The boys seem to be a little confused about the difference between the Christmas Season..... and Christmas Day itself. Every time someone walks in the door they proclaim... "Merry Christmas!"


the boys helping us set up the creche


Decorating the tree
Is it that hard to get all the boys together?
Evidently.
A little more cooperative this time.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Can't even get over how much Little Steven looks like Big Steven! And Sam? Spittin' imagine of you, my friend. Wonder what the next one has in store for you.....?

Don't you all want to get away to the Rocky Mtns. any time soon???

:) love you

Jenny said...

Love the pictures of the boys decorating the tree! Precious!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great. Sooooo glamorus at the wedding. The snow pictures are teriffic. We have not blessed with as much as last year. Glad you are feeling better with the nausia. Love you all.
Nanny