Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Our Newest Addition

I thought some of you might want to see this. It warms my heart! If I stop paying attention to Scout and head off to do something else, this is often the scene I find when I return....




....Scout will bring her toy right in front of Eliza so she can play with it too. This THRILLS my little girl. She LOVES Scout. What a fun edition!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Aw, I love it!! What a good girl she is. I can tell Eliza loves her, too, super sweet . Dogs are the best family companion.

Lindsey Parker said...

i LOVE this :). must meet your little girlie. miss you!

The McNabb's said...

I love that gentle dog! It reminds me of Jane and Zella. Can't wait to see you soon!