Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Thursday, April 25, 2013

You know you're with Nanny when....

...by 8:30 you've already eaten in bed while watching TV,

 gotten your nails done while enjoying a sucker.

One memory of my Nanny as a little girl is painting my finger nails.  I would always come home from her house with a manicure and another bottle of topcoat (Sally Hensen of course!).  Now she is transferring this to my little girl too!
 
Love time with family.  Love you Nanny.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love this!!! Enjoy your time together!

The McNabb's said...

Such sweet pictures. It has been a while since I have seen Nanny, but I have wonderful memories of visiting her house during our college years.