Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, October 20, 2014

Peace Through Pictures

When I was uploading these pictures I was listening to Pandora (rend collective station) and there was a gentle stream of contemporary praise songs playing in the background.  I was overwhelmed by the goodness of God and the goodness of our life - the many people and experiences by which we are blessed.  Even if we remember it only in pictures as Joy in the mundane feels hard to come by....thank you Lord.  I pray you can find similar life bringing pictures for your past few weeks.  
























Something about music playing while looking at pictures....it may be female in me....but I often tear up.  Thank you Lord for glimpses of your nature through beauty and the love of others.

2 comments:

The McNabb's said...

Excuse me, but where did your baby go?!? She is such a big girl now. I love these pictures, too. Every one looks great!

Spencer and Emily said...

so glad things are going well in AL! We miss CC a lot and are probably headed back in that direction. I'd love to catch up soon!