Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, January 26, 2015

The Circus

Speaking of our library.....they ran a promotion that if your child read 5 books they got a free ticket to the Circus!  So off we go to the greatest show on earth!  It was pretty fun.  And I saw at least 10 PETA people protesting, which was a small reminder of home!
 My mother also had the brilliant idea of going to the dollar store to get glow sticks before we went, which I was SO thankful for!  The base price for a glowing/flashing toy was $22!
 Not to mention cotton candy was $14!  And those snow cones the people in front of us are holding were $15.  Frugal-ness from my mother also had me sneak in snacks in my purse.  Thank goodness!
 We sat with some of our friends.








It was actually a really great time.  And we all had a great time.  I'm sure none of my Asheville friends would approve- but we had a really good time.

No comments: