Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Sad Necessity


Well-today I finally gave Steven Edward his first hair cut. It was a mixed bag really....I was tired of looking at the poofy morning hair that flapped out from his ear, but I loved his curls by evening. I also was tired of 60+ year old people calling him a girl, regardless of the color of his clothes! One cashier even told me he was beautiful and went on and on about his beauty. I felt so bad correcting her that I just called him a "she" as we were leaving. So after these events (and considering we'll probably take 18 month pictures and that would give it a bit of time to grow back) I whipped out the scissors this morning as my husband slept. I tried only clipping around his face, ears and eyes....but it looked slightly ridiculous with some short and some long....so I caved and just gave him a school boy cut. Goodbye baby locks and curls, we will miss you and long for your return.



2 comments:

Beth said...

Looks good! No mullet, but definitely time, but then I like short hair :)

Millie said...

The story about you calling Little Steven a "she" may be one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

(Of course, I never bother to correct anyone, either.)

Hope you're all well!

Millie