Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, December 15, 2008

Go Heels!

Here is what I got when I asked for a smile...is that what I do?

So it's happily basketball season, and we're gearing up for the long hunt for a championship! Let's hope we're not disappointed. My other goal is for Steven Edward to be able to say "Go Heels!" by the end of the season and sing the fight song....okay....maybe not, but at least the first. Thanks for the paraphernalia Nanna and Poppy!




So far this Christmas season, we have only broken two window candles. I figure this is pretty good considering the house is littered with things my toddler is not allowed to touch! Half of which (the nativity) look just like his little animals and are somehow off limits?! He also, when asked not to touch the tree will smile....turn around...and walk backwards into it. Nice. I have also heard jingling and come down the hall to a boy with a sheepish grin that is 6 feet away from the tree. Sinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to do something about this cute little kid with the bad clothes. I will come down soon and take him shopping. I hope all is well and Merry Christmas!!!!

Matt Barger