Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Holidays

I should preface this by saying if all of my days are like today....my blogging is going to slow down dramatically. It seems being a mother of two is quite a bit more time consuming and my top priorities are eating, showering, sleeping, and making a latte. After that comes cleaning my house....and occasionally I have time to check my email. Needless to say....this is taking a back burner. Sorry to all the faithful who love the pictures....I will do my best.

I hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving. We had a great time with family. We spent most of the break at my parent's house, but were able to get up to see Steven's family for a day. Overall it was one of the best Thanksgivings yet. I suppose as our children grow, the more they can interact, and the more fun we have! My sister's family, my nanny, and my family spent time together and the kids played well....everyone got a long...and we were even able to make a trip to the zoo. The pictures I want to put on this blog are being held captive in my sister's camera due to computer problems, but they may make an appearance another time. It seems the only time I got out my camera was when a grandparent or great grandparent was holding Sam...I suppose that is because I wasn't!


Nanny Sunshine and Sam


My Nanny and Sam


My Nanny and Steven




My mom and Sam...

I can't wait for Christmas! This is the way my life feels now... plugging along looking forward to weekends and holidays. Nice.

2 comments:

The Cornwalls said...

sorry i have all of your pics hostage ;) hopefully that will change SOON!
we had a great time with you guys. can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

walkers said...

beautiful! facebook is amazing, now I can stay connected to everything- kind of creepy???