Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Samuel 2.5 months


Picture taken by Tiffany Cornwall

So our Samuel is trying to rapidly catch his older brother in size. Yesterday we went for his 2 month appointment (he is actually about 2.5 months) and he weighed about 15.5 pounds. What? Crazy! How does this happen. I don't really consider Steven or myself to be chubby (if you think otherwise please don't let me know), but we sure produce chubby boys. Way to go Sam!

Here are a few pictures of Steven Edward at around 3-4 months....Sam has some real competition!


Steven Edward on July 4th (almost exactly 3 months of age)




Steven Edward in August of 07 (about 4 months of age)

It also seems (I think but can't be 100% because he and I are both still sick) that Sam is getting over his colic! I am starting to be able to enjoy him when he is awake and not dread that time (because he would cry majority of the time), and bedtime is starting to be a bit easier. There are really no pictures of him from about 5 weeks until now....because he was generally either crying or sleeping. Now he is cooing, smiling in response, and he loves to stick his tongue out at you (he always laughs when you do it to him). Thanks Meliss for finding that out! I am just about to start letting him fall asleep on his own and I think that will make my life so much easier. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam already has Sarah beat! Unbelievable. Love to you and the fam.

cr