Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow and Smiles All Around!


Yesterday should have been the culmination of our MLK weekend....but we were blessed with snow today (unexpected holidays are like unexpected gifts...the best)! So Steven was able to stay home with us, and unlike our last snow day, this time we had boots, gloves, and a grocery store sled! Steven Edward loved sledding even though he was not interested in actually touching the snow. I suppose the 20 degree temperatures may have had something to do with that! We managed to coordinate our sledding with Sam's morning nap so we were both able to go and enjoy the snow with him.






Some shots of the boys. For all who know, Sam was our super fun colicky child. BUT...he has been completely different for the past week, and is so much more fun to be around now! I actually like him! He is going to bed early like Steven Edward, and even though he doesn't sleep through the night, I feel like I actually get to talk to my husband again! I'm slowly beginning to feel human again :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, Sam makes little Steven look slender. Well done! And congrats on coordinating anything around a 3 month olds nap schedule! Life will continue to get easier.

The Rejzer Family said...

Took me 6 months to really feel any semblance of normalcy after Cayden came along. I remember thinking that one was tiring---I just didn't know how easy I had it! I feel like now that I have two, I could have a whole crew and it wouldn't be much different!