Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hilton Head


*All pictures from this entry were ripped off from our boy Jeff Dudley*

12 years later... I decide to post. I have no real reason why I waited so long other than the normal schemozzle of life with two little boys. Since our last post, my husband finished his first year as head of the upper school! Yea! And we spent our first week of summer vacation with three other families in Hilton Head. I had never been to Hilton Head and I must say, I very much enjoyed myself. It was a great week. Steven Edward loved the beach, the pool, and being with his friends all day long....and I loved seeing my husband all day long (not to mention hanging out with our friends 24/7). What a great way to start the summer. Enjoy the pictures.


Steven and his friend Ben playing in the tub

Poor Sam....the plight of a second child. This is one of the few pictures he makes on the blog. But isn't he cute? Honestly, he looks a lot like his brother.



Ben, watching the dolphins behind a commercial shrimping boat



Steven, Ryan, and Ben playing in the surf


Steven and Ben playing at a local playground.

More fun at the Sea Pines playground. Can you tell they are two weeks apart in age? How cute are they?


Steven Edward enjoying the waves. He loved how they would carry his toys away with the wave and bring them back. He would smile with joy when it came back to his feet!




Playing in the waves




Breakfast time

Normal husband during a "low country boil"

Note - not our rental in the background



Steven's first milkshake



The Kruegers

Ryan

Steven, Ben and Ryan defnitely spent a lot of the week wrestling.

Jill and Ben

Chris and Ella Brooks


3 comments:

The Rejzer Family said...

I am so proud of you! His first milkshake---YEAH!!!

BTW: I found these things at Target by the fruit cups that are freezer pops, but made out of pureed pear . . . and they are YUMMY!

Heather said...

Hey Courtney...your boys are so precious! Don't you just love watching them getting excited about the simple things??? Sounds like you guys had a great vacation at the beach.
Hugs and kisses to all your guys.

Love you,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Hi Court!
Your pictures are great and looks like you had a wonderful time at the beach.

Can't wait to see all of you at
B.I.

I know we will miss Tiff and her family.

See you soon
Love------Nanny