Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, September 21, 2009

How cute are they?

Seriously! I had to put some pictures up of my kids playing with their good friend Anna. We are so blessed to be able to have a for sure playmate during the week. Anna comes several times a week to eat, play, and nap with us. It adds such delight to our day. Steven Edward always waits in anticipation for her arrival.








I need these adorable faces to make me smile as we enter into our 2nd week of straight rain. Our yard is soggy.....I am cold....and our garden is a current mud trap. Sigh.

Oh...right....and we chopped Steven Edward's hair. We were debating a buzz....but this is the current state of affairs.

No comments: