Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Life is Crazy

So we went on a spring break trip to Topsail Beach NC while my husband chaperoned a trip to Europe... it seems my life is crazy right now getting back into the swing and I haven't been able to put time into my blog. So i am giving you two links of other people's blogs where you can view pictures! We had a great time but... boy were we ready to get home.

Here are the links:
Jenny
Tiffany

1 comment:

The Rejzer Family said...

I must say, on Tiffany's page, you are looking quite thin! Looks like tons of fun---though I am not sure a "vacation" would be the right word. hee hee
Let me know when you want to get together---miss you.