Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Boy is Three!

Steven Edward turned 3 on Saturday, April 3rd. There are plenty of things I could write about him here... the tens of funny sayings he has... or the clever ways he gets what he wants... or how he is like his father.... or his newest tantrum or loving thing he's done for his brother... but instead I'm just going to put a bunch of pictures. I couldn't really capture him here anyway - enjoy the visual.
Our first present of the day... still in pajamas.

We decided to have a party for him (which was a larger undertaking than I thought it would be... Thanks Mom and Dad for all your help!). It was a lot of fun. We started with a scavenger hunt....


... and then headed towards a painting activity... some people went with chance leaving clothes intact... others went with the Father's undershirt theory.... while others abandoned all stainable objects and resorted to painting in the nude.




... then headed to lunch, cake, and present opening... sadly my camera died at this point... so I will be relying on the photography of others!



Upon Steven Edward's request I made him a bulldozer cake. I followed the example of one I found on someone else's blog!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Excellent cake!

I can't even believe this little sweetie turned three. It doesn't seem possible. I know you feel the same way. I remember the first time I ever saw him (and met you!). laundry room Bancroft. Remember? You were trying to do laundry while maneuvering around him in your bjorn :) I think he was, what? 4 months? Wow, time flies.