Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Steve's 60!

We went to Chapel Hill over Labor Day weekend to celebrate Steve Breedlove's 60th birthday. Nanny and Reese flew in from Montgomery and we had quite the time! We all went to dinner at Bu*Ku - with babysitters watching our kids! It was a great night and I must say I'm lucky to have such wonderful in-laws. I'm blessed to be a part of your family, Breedloves! Yea for Steve.










Steven was the camera man, so there are no pictures of him!
And here are some pictures of my boys over the past few weeks


Steven and Anna procrastinating before nap time. Aren't they cute!
Steven and his friend Caleb enjoying some gum for a "potty treat"


One of the students I tutor was getting rid of things they didn't need anymore and we benefited! Look at our new art easel!

No comments: