Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Sunday, May 1, 2011

We're Getting Closer

Only 10 days away until delivery day! I like to narrow it down by categories..... 3 more Doctor Visits, 2 more gymnastics classes, and one more weekend!

I wanted to update you on some fun the boys have been having since I last posted.

Some friends were kind enough to take my boys with them on a day trip to the Greenville Zoo. The boys had a blast! Jenny was so kind to take LOTS of pictures for me so I could see all the fun, too. Thanks guys for loving us so much!




When asked about this specific picture, Steven responded.... "Mrs. Jenny said to smile, but I was a pirate. And pirates don't really smile." Very insightful.



We had a visit from Nana BB


We had our first real Easter Basket experience



Not to mention lots of good time with Daddy


And Uncle James, Aunt Millie, Lije, and the boys' newest cousin Tadd came to visit for the day!



We have been so blessed to have such great experiences even though life has been a bit different as I spectate from the couch!

No comments: