Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One Step Closer


Any of you who know me well know that I'm just waiting until the point when our whole family can go on a family bike ride. That will be SO much fun for me. Sometimes I dream about it..... three trailing bikes with all of them trying to outrun their father. And maybe we pull up to a campsite as a family on our bikes.... anyway.... we're one step closer to my dream!



Steven Edward started working on a glider bike a couple months ago and my Nanny found this bike at a yard sale for us. It is a bit too big so we're going to probably have to find one that is more his size. But he LOVES it. He wasn't so sure at first, but after about 1/2 mile on the first ride he fell in love with it. By 3 miles he told his Daddy he was starting to feel achy. Funny!

That was Eliza sneezing in the background!

Here are also some pictures that I failed to put up last week! We were graciously given a year pass to the Biltmore, so we are going to have to take advantage of the beauty and fun that it offers! There is so much to do there.







How cute is this laughter?

No comments: