Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Change of Setting

Hey guys, I have decided to make this a restricted blog.  I plan to do it within a week or two.  What that means is that you will need to email me to get a login for the site.  Once you login once, you should be able to get to the site without logging in each time.  Please add a comment or send me an email if you are interested in being included on the list of readers.  This is an effort to protect my kids!  So let me know if you would like access.   Thanks!

12 comments:

Beth said...

well, of course I want access...pretty please? :)

Beth

Sarah Leech said...

Courtney,
I really enjoy seeing updates on your precious family. I would love to be included on having access to your blog. My email is sarah_may@mac.com.

Sarah May Leech

ashley said...

of course i want to keep up with you and your crew! baldwash at gmail

Laura said...

I would love to keep reading Courtney!

Laurapearman@hotmail.com

Laura

Anonymous said...

yes, please!

colleen

Gabe said...

include me lady!
xo
Meg

Jan said...

I'd like to be on your list, please!

Ruth Vann said...

Hey Courtney, I'd love to keep viewing your blog!
Ruth

Cindy said...

I would love to read.
cmgalloway12 at gmail

Spencer and Emily said...

include me!

The McNabb's said...

babs, for shizzle i want to keep up with your blog!

The Cornwalls said...

Id love access :)
Tiffany