Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Long Road....

 So long.... that this is how I have felt much of the process.....
 It has taken MANY weekends.......

 ....but at least it involved lots of family "fun"!




 The boys have really learned how to use tools.  In fact, Steven Edward took some of his own birthday money to buy his very own hammer and tape measure.  Of course, Daddy didn't want to get the kid version.... so my child is using a 16 oz. hammer. 

This is the response I will get to putting the hammer mockery on the post, I'm sure...
 There were some rainy days.....
but eventually.....
...mama's garage was no longer smelly, and she was no longer at risk of finding perching chicks on her van.
There is still the painting to finish, the run to do.... and I'm sure countless other small jobs.  But the chickens are in!  Bye bye play house, hello to an open garage door again!  Now on to other projects I'm sure!  What is the summer for anyway?!  Checking things off!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Whoa! The neighborhood chickens are jealous for sure! (And I've already lectured Ryan about not opening any of the doors. Heaven help us!)