Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

So much to tell!

Sorry for the lack of posts guys!  I will blame that on homeschooling and keeping my house going.  But we are doing well!  We had people over for dinner every night this weekend and Steven turned in his first paper.  And most days I really like schooling them.  So we're headed in the right direction.

We have added several notches to our Birmingham belt, which include going to the last Barron's game, running the bases, , starting soccer, and a visit to the Children's Hospital ER.  Sam fell from the top of the monkey bars during Steven's practice.  I suppose soccer season may be a bust for this little guy!  He was a trooper though.  He is on his way home from the ER right now with Daddy.  I think tomorrow will be a movie and ice cream day for sure!



He choose this outfit for church.  I feel like he should be "mucking" in a wetland for LL Bean.  At least the rain boots match his shirt.

At the game, the players threw them all a ball!

Learning from Poppy

Does Eliza look like she is melting?  Because we were.  Our car said 100 when we got in after the game.....I do believe it was wrong....but seriously?!  100!

They had great General admission tickets!


We had to cool off with some ice cream in a ball cap!

Don't worry, we hadn't washed this yet......


Then we all rounded the bases!  Well....they all did.  Steven is about to touch third.

Way to go Sam! 

Eliza even did it!  I was actually kind of surprised!  She was a super star!


Loved this one.



Life here is good.  We are settling, making new friends and if any of you know me.... you know we're never too short of things to do.  Hope you are doing well too!

I'll let you know how homeschooling a kindergartner with a cast half way up his bicep goes (which will not start tomorrow)!

No comments: