Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Carpet of Flowers


This morning we went to the Biltomore Estate to see their carpet of flowers. They had arranged 144,000 plants on the terrace beside the house to create a floral quilt. Steven Edward was much more impressed with the fountain and the gardens where he could run on the interlocking gravel paths, but overall it was a lot of fun. We got to spend some good time with our friends the Maslins and the Kruegers.











And we tried to get some good family shots too!










Steven's friend Ryan



Then we headed down to the gardens.





Jenny, Ryan, Beth, Steven Edward, and me.



Beth and I are actually due on the same day! Here is the required belly shot - 28 weeks. I thought I was carrying higher (my hopes for a girl) but Beth may prove me wrong.





The boy's pow-wow.



Then we headed to the barn to see the petting zoo. Steven's favorite by far were the goats.





No comments: