Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Park Days

So, there is a park close to us that has a 1.5 walking trail, a playground, and access to a very shallow creek. This summer we have become regular visitors. I wanted to post some pictures of our most recent visit.


Steven and his friend Eli


Steven very skeptical of this drop off...


Steven with his friends Eli, Ana, and Gabe....me saying...."Hey guys! Everybody look!" Yea right, what was I thinking? Toddlers? As you can see it was successful.


The first day we went my son wasn't so sure, but after that every time we go he runs cackling into the water.


Steven throwing rocks into the creek....if you look at the second one you can see the rings in the water...digital is a second too late for the action.


Here the mothers are sitting on the side, Christina and Hannah.....actually both pregnant and due in less than a month. You should hear the things people say when they see the three of us together!


Since my son now loves to climb...he also thinks it's fun to climb into small places i.e. his block bucket. How is it not tipping? Totally don't know!

I also realized yesterday that the day has come that I have dreaded for a long time....my son has had a cold and has had a runny nose.....and yesterday I realized I hadn't wiped it in awhile. So...yea....he was eating his snot. GROSS! WHY! A LOVE OF SALT? I can't figure it out, but I suppose with children it is inevitable.

No comments: