Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Western Mountain State Fair

Today we ventured out to the Western Mountain State Fair. We figured our kids could enjoy the animals and the overall over-stimulation of loud music, flashing lights, highschoolers, and fair rides. It poured on us for part of the time, as you can see by Steven's friend Eli in his wet stroller.









Here we are inside the barn weathering out the storm (pun completely intended). Between the four of us we had 8 kids! And if you count the one in my belly...that's 9. Two of the kids are 3 weeks or younger! I know you are all impressed.



Once the rain subsided, as you can see our boys were much more interested in the puddles than they were in the animals!






I was super glad to have my baby carrier during the rain.....but....it didn't take long before pregnant me got tired of carrying a 27 pounder and I let him run around a bit by himself! He did quite a good job for the first time walking just holding my hand!



This is Steven Edward's new favorite game, shown to him by none other than his father. He runs around the house with this bucket on his head staring through the slats.





As some of you know, I have the same condition I had during my first pregnancy, which means I go to the doctor ALOT! This is a picture of my good friend Jenny doing what she always does now that I'm at the doctor....babysitting my son. Here she is reading to Gabe and Steven.

No comments: