Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday Fun

Yesterday was my 28th birthday..... man 28 is like hitting 18...the 7's just seem younger. When you hit the 8's you are on your way to the next decade!

My husband had a late night at school, but he was able to get away for lunch. Then 5 of my friends came over for fun and thai food. They came without their kids and we were able to hang out and have adult conversation. Here is a picture!





I even had a cake with candles! I haven't had that in years.




And here is my son's new favorite food group! He is so much fun right now. I think he acquires at least two words a day!


3 comments:

Beth said...

Happy birthday!!

Oh yeah, a peanut butter sucker can go a loooooonnnnng way :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!!
My, you are gettin OLD. Steven Edward and I have the same favorite food.

Love you!
Nanny

Elvis, Ashley, and Suzy said...

feliz cumpleanos! ps, is it a good idea for your child to be playing with knives?? =)