Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Buku

This is my shameless plug for the restaurant where my sister-in-law Ellen Breedlove works. We were able to go this past Saturday with our good friends John and Alanna and the food was amazing. Their theme is global street food, so they have different food from all over the world. Their head chef puts his own spin on things, but overall the place was great and I would recommend it to anyone who is in Raleigh or happens to be passing through. Here is their website if you want to check it out. It has only been open a couple months and I was uber impressed. Way to go Tony.


Here I am making them begrudgingly pose with me as they should be hard at work.


And then here are several shots of us at the WNC Nature Center last week. We had a great time in Chapel Hill, but it was a bit of a whirlwind so I failed to get any pictures other than our night out on Saturday.


Don't they look old in that picture!



We're so thankful it is warm!

No comments: