Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Month in Pictures

Almost a month ago my computer power cord quit working. And since my laptop battery died over a year ago I was without a computer for quite sometime. The first day it felt like there had been a death in the family.... but gradually I realized.... "I don't have to check my email 20 times a day or look at my homepage every several minutes." Either way, by the time the cord came in, I was glad to have it, but was no longer stressed about not having a computer. My blog has been totally neglected because of it, though. And since we are currently being hit by another southern snowstorm (8+ inches and still coming) I have time to upload some pictures from the past month! Enjoy!











3 comments:

The Cornwalls said...

very cute! i love the one of same in the tub with his hair straight up!! he has so much hair ;)

Beth said...

Matching jammies for all the cousins! cute! How are you feeling??? We NEED to catch up soon :)

The Breedloves said...

Yes - and as you see from the picture of the cousins... it was NOT a success. Sam even refused to turn around the entire time. Ridiculous. I suppose 6 children 4 and under is not ideal in taking that picture.