Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Third Time is the Charm


Looks like we're having a baby girl. My mother and mother-in-law were able to come to the ultrasound with me and Steven - they were all giddy to say the least. We picked up our first bits of pink and purple on the way home and my husband was glowing the entire visit. The best part of the visit was finding out that my liver counts had gone down since the last visit. We'll keep hoping and praying for a normal pregnancy this time!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

So, so excited! May she love hot pink, tea parties, and frilly dresses!

Rob And Son said...

So excited for you guys!! She is going to have so much fun with her big brothers!

Elvis, Ashley, and Suzy said...

oooh! so exciting! hope the chick-fila cravings have settled down =)

Cindy said...

Congratulations Courtney! I know you are so excited. We will have to get our babies together this summer when we are home visit the grandparents!

Katie said...

Hey!
Little Irbs is in Asheville this week. I know he would love to see your boys. I
don't mean to invite him over but if you are looking for some entertainment for your
boys...he is there until Monday.
Let me know if you are free at all, and I can let my mom know. She will also bring
your carseat and lovie over.
Sorry to leave a msg on your blog, I don't have your email address here. I can check my email though, if you get this msg.