Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, January 31, 2011

My how time flies


I listened to Sam singing Itsy Bitsy Spider in his bed and marveled at how quickly time flies. It is so true that the days are long but the years are fast. I can't believe my baby is over 2, my oldest is almost 4, and there is a little girl in my belly who is about to begin the cycle again. I digress. I suppose my point is that things are moving forward. Bunk beds sit stained downstairs, two new quilts for the boys are purchased, and our X Terra is listed. Onward we head to two boys in one room, a nursery, and a van. I am constantly amazed at the blessing that God has bestowed on our family. From the ability to have these things.... to the new life we are awaiting. Thanks be to God.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks be to God, indeed!!
So, your kids are getting older, too? Are YOU?!
Can't wait to see that pink room.

Spencer and Emily said...

Hey Court! Your boys are so cute and we're excited for the little girl on the way! I'd love to catch up soon,
Emily

colleen said...

swagger wagon here you come!

seb said...

Awesome :)