Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Friday, August 5, 2011

Shamelessly Late

I have no excuses. Here are some pictures of our adventures over the past month..... of which include camping, a visit from the Linden's and the Jamieson's, a visit to Montgomery, and a visit to Nanna Sally and Papa's for Nanna's 60th.... man, I thought this was going to be a slow summer! Enjoy. Forgive me for not commentating. Just thought I should go ahead and put these up regardless of my lack of inspiration with words.







A Visit from the Jamieson's and the Linden's!





Camping at Hungry Mother State Park in VA



















Oh... and I forgot.... a chubby little girl

A visit to Montgomery AL




The effects of a time change and lots of fun! Don't worry.... this is probably the only time he's done this in the past year!

No comments: