Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Well, who expected this!



After an earthquake tremor during nap time and finding these under my porch, I can emphatically say it was not a normal Tuesday!




Meet Joy and Glory. Joy is the black one and Glory is the tail-less white one. Named and cherished by two toddlers and still being "considered" by the father. We'll see how this all works out! This contraption is my life saver. I didn't have it for the boys, but for my third I'm glad to have commandeered it! Eliza seems to be very social so she loves feeling like she is a part of things!

2 comments:

Beth and Chris Maslin said...

You absolutely must keep Joy and Gloria. For the kids, I mean. :)

Beth said...

Aww, I just saw that it was a false alarm-maybe they'll be willing to part with one when they're old enough? THe siamese-look-alike is adorable!

I absolutely loved our johny-jump-up, too, a life saver!