Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Full Weekend!

Everyone who knows me well, knows that I view that as a good thing!

This weekend, my Mom came up for a visit because my Dad was in CA visiting his brother.  We were going all weekend long.  It was great.  I had plenty of good girl time, and lots of fun adventures with the family!

We started Friday by picking up Steven Edward from school and heading to Steppe Apple Orchard.  We always love this orchard.  And even though they warned that much of the crop was lost due to a late frost, there was plenty for us.  We picked Golden Delicious, Crispins, and Mutzu - I have a pot of apple sauce going on the stove right now!


 


A zoom in on this picture will reveal a urine stream.... and it's not coming from my son (not that this would have been all that surprising, though).





Then we prayed off the rain on Saturday (in exchange for some crazy heat) and headed to the WNC Mountain State Fair.  It was exactly what you would expect the fair to be, and the boys loved it.


I think this picture sums up my boys without using words.







Eliza LOVED the carousel.  She spent the whole time going.... "neigh, neigh."  It was quite cute.  And when waiting to go again, she threw amazing fits while trying to pry open the gate.  Nice. 

Then on Sunday, we went to Greenville for Church and a quick stop at the zoo.  No pictures from either of those though.  I'm a bit tired today.... but we had a great time and I loved having my Mom here to enjoy all the fun with us.  Thanks for coming Mom!





No comments: