Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We look the same.... right!

I drove this weekend to a baby shower for a good friend from college.  She is having babies number 2 and 3 - twins!  It was so fun to see old faces.  Has it almost been 10 years?  We all look the same, I'm sure!  I'm sure we still all get carded right?.... right!  If you leave a comment feel free to view that as a rhetorical question. 


I shared 4 years and lots of memories with these ladies and it is fun to see how marriage and motherhood has made us (I'm gonna go ahead and lump myself in there) even more beautiful.  Love you guys!

1 comment:

The McNabb's said...

I still think of every one as 20. We will always be 20. Love you!