Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Friday, October 5, 2012

Life With A Little Girl

Are they really so different?  Because she seems INCREDIBLY so.  Maybe I don't wish to admit it because I am condemning a sex of which I am a part.  But she honestly baffles me much of the time.  It is an adorable baffle none the less, but MAN is she a princess!  And I mean that with all the high maintenance insult capabilities that it could possibly have.  

Eliza helped me make pumpkin bread (thanks Colleen!).  By help, I mean that she was put on a chair by her mom, so she wouldn't pull on my legs while screaming. This was the progression....
Sheer disgust with me at offering her the spatula to LICK!  We are SO offended we can't even hold it.  We bat it away.  It lies wounded on the counter leaving as evidence a batter trail.

Her noticing I had the camera out....

... and converting this incredible sob of injustice to a smile within seconds.  Literally seconds.

Momma giving in and letting her use her spoon instead, which she ganked out of the drawer just below her.

She wins again.... what is the score by now?  Let's not count.

Priceless.

Eliza sneaking away to make mischief with the boys.

Looks like we're not the only ones who know how to smile for the camera!