Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Snow!

*All NE and Colorado readers will not find this interesting.... but if you live in the South, you will understand the excitement behind the post. My friend Beth always mocked my child like excitement.... but when you're from a southern state, it's inevitable.



Last night they predicted 100% chance of snow. I always go in a skeptic, but they were right on. It started this morning around 7:30 and by 9 we had several inches. It has snowed off and on all afternoon and by now we have at least 4 inches and everything is completely covered! Supposedly the heaviest of the snowfall is coming this evening and it should taper off sometime after midnight. We went out to play this morning before it as covered, and plan to go sledding later tonight or tomorrow morning. Stay tuned for more pictures!



Celery.... if you were wondering


These were all taken this morning before the majority of the downfall.



Stay tuned for more after our sledding expedition!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Mocked!! Courtney, I'm shocked, hurt, and....oh, who am I kidding? Of course I mocked you! :)

But, after reading the latest post (a foot later), I have to say, you DO have a lot of snow! And, I hope you all really enjoy it!

love you.