Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, February 22, 2010

Thank You Steven!

I thought I should put pictures online of my husband's newest projects. The barrage of snow days has given him time to dive into some wood working projects.


Here is a book shelf that he built for Steven Edward's room. He had built one for Sam's room....and then books would start making stacks in Steven's room creating a bit of a mess once the boys started knocking them off the toy chest. Thanks!




Here you have a kids craft table I found at Goodwill for $10! The chairs were sturdy, but the top was little and very particle boardish.... so my husband took the legs and created his own top! It is a huge hit as you see. Now I can leave the boys with arts and crafts things a little more unattended and not fear stickers will end up on my dining room table. I have come to the conclusion though, that since it is beside a wall.... the first time I leave Sam with a marker he is probably going to draw all over it. Sigh.... the grey hairs begin with the second. Stay tuned to the blog, I'm sure that post will appear at some point.

And obviously.... since my SERIOUS husband has a toddler and some mounted deer antlers.... you would end up with a toddler with antlers at some point. Thanks for the inspiration Uncle Thomas.

No comments: