Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cousins

We are blessed that Steven's cousin (Irby) has in-laws in town. So every now and then they stop by for a visit and we are blessed to benefit from this too! This time they were in town for 10 days, so Katie and I got our boys together twice - and they were able to come over for dinner as well.








It has been SO nice to spend time with family in the midst of our crazy lives. Katie and Irby have 3 boys.... Irby is the oldest, and then there are identical twin 7 month olds... Griffin and Charlie. I always wanted twins.... but watching Katie I'm not quite so convinced. While they were fussing I asked her, "how often do they cry at the same time" (thinking of the times mine do this and wanting to punch walls) and she responds... "well this isn't crying, but... everyday." I'll be honest... the dinner wasn't exactly what I'd call relaxing... but it was enjoyable none-the-less.

left - Charlie right-Griffin

It was cute to see their own little personalities!

No comments: