Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day to Day

I wanted to quickly post to tell you that there are many things going on in my life that I don't get a chance to document here. It seems with two my life is a very different life then it was with one. Luckily the Lord gave me an amazing year of basic vacation in NYC before I dove into what is now my reality. I used to wonder why my mom only had two kids..... man oh man. My mother in law told me it never gets harder than two, even if you add more (I am skeptical of this). Somehow in God's mercy I am given the grace to make it through each day. And most days dinner is cooked and the house is usually picked up....just in time for me to crawl into bed and awake to a toddler who loves to destroy it again. All this to say, my blogging has definitely suffered from the birth of Sam. I am so thankful to live with the chaos of these wonderful boys, but unfortunately you don't get the benefit of me keeping you updated. And to think............some of my friends (who will go unnamed here) have a twitter. Ha!

Major milestones not mentioned-
Tarheel National Championship
Steven's 2 year doctors appt....quite funny if you ask me
His birthday dinner with friends
His new love of his life.......the train table
Sam sleeping through the night and therefore not during the day......

I'm sure there are many more, but I wanted to at least list a few. I will attempt to add pictures soon. We have two family events coming up so there should be lots to comment on!