Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Friday, April 3, 2009

You are impressed

Well, thank you Betty Crocker for the inspiration and directions! Here is Steven Edward's 2 year old birthday cake. After I finished I realized this may set me up for some late nights as the expectations grow! Happy Birthday Steven! I will post pictures of our dinner etc. later.

You too can do it! Here is a video of how to make your own!

8 comments:

Beth said...

TOTALLY impressed! Wow!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Can't believe you did that all by yourself......It is fantastic.

I had such a wonderful weekend with all of my family..

Lov you
Nanny

The Cornwalls said...

ok i am impressed :)

Unknown said...

Unreal. Perhaps someday you'll see a photo of Joseph's 3rd cake -chocolate slab with thin licorice outline of a digger- yes it took me 30 min to make the &^$%& icing and about 5 to decorate. And let me tell you, I was impressed with myself. I have no words for your work of art- whenever you're depressed about your skills as a mother, load up this picture...

Katie said...

I am impressed. So impressed, in fact, that I made one for Irby for his birthday! We had the party today because I was sick in bed last weekend. Yours looks much neater than mine. Great idea!!! Thanks:) Happy one-day-late Birthday to Steven Edward!

Stephen and Kelly said...

Courtney! You're a pro! Steven is one blessed boy to have such a talented mommy. My kids get cute cakes, but only because I pick them up at the bakery!

Mama Lutz said...

For my birthday, I would like a piano with individually cut keys. 88.

Get crackin'. June isn't far off.

Jan said...

I'm impressed that you even tried it! Congrats on the win btw! :)