Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break in Pictures

My sister and Melissa used to always laugh at me for having time to do things like post on a blog. I was a mother of one....and obviously I was just better at it then they were.....because I could always find time for myself. Then I had another. Now it has been two weeks since my last post. Enough said. Here are some pictures from my time with my families while Steven was chaperoning a trip in Europe. Other than Sam's refusal to sleep the time was lots of fun. Unfortunately for much of the trip I let other people take pictures for me.......so I don't have many from the week.

Our friends the Ropers came down from DC and we had a little NYC reunion with them and the Alexanders. We all had kids that didn't exist (at least externally) while we were in NYC. It was crazy!

Colleen and Sarah


Sarah and Jack


Avery and Mary putting on a show for us

I spent lots of good time with other friends and family in Chapel Hill....... no pictures later I headed to Greensboro where my family is.





We celebrated 3 birthdays that happened in two weeks....Steven Edward, Mom, and Brooke. It was really just my Nanny's excuse to bring a cake






We went to the NC Zoo in Asheboro during a break in the rain.





And we went to the science Center as well!




We dyed eggs. This is Steven in my dad's old shirt.

And we had an indoor toddler egg hunt


No comments: