Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Teeth and Laughter


I thought it was note worthy that Sam has gotten 3 new teeth in the last week. Really! It amazes me but this little 9 month old has 6 teeth already. Just another attempt to keep up with his brother I suppose.

I also wanted to mention that Steven Edward and Sam are actually starting to enjoy playing together. Now this totally depends on Steven Edward's mood, but when it is a good one they will laugh together for almost an hour. Today they crawled around on the floor together chasing one another laughing while I cooked dinner. In fact once I picked up Sam, Steven ran to my feet and said, "Sam wants to get back down and crawl." And on the way to the beach (9 hours mind you) when I thought I was about to go crazy, they would grab hands in the car and cackle while Steven Edward yelled, "Yea Sam!" It was so fun to watch...not to mention how much easier it makes my life!

No comments: