Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Monday, August 3, 2009

A tiring rest....

**Side note- children and computers do not mix. I was once told never to do something during naptime that you could do while your children were awake.....now as a mother of two doing anything on the computer is not really an option anymore. If Sam is around his new favorite past time is to pull keys off of my computer. Nice.

We have just returned from two weeks of vacation. We were so incredibly lucky to have time with our families, but somehow at this age our children don't really like to sleep when they are not in their own beds. I was blessed though, with many helping hands and the privilege of not having to do all the dinners! We spent the first week camping at a lake with my family (somewhere between a tent and an over-crowded camper) and then the second week at the Gulf in Alabama with Steven's family. Our children were even quite good on the drive which was such a blessing!


Pictures from our time in Alabama:




Pictures from our time camping:









3 comments:

Beth said...

Ugh. I MISS you!!

Anonymous said...

love the pictures! It was soooo much fun with all of us camping. I know what you mean about the computer & children. When Bonnie & Al were small, I sewed all of our clothes and every time I would sit down at the machine when they were awake they had an emergency. I know you are enjoying them a lot and the time will pass so fast.
Love, Nanny

The Rejzer Family said...

I LOVE the last pic the best! It looks J Crew or Abercrombie for babies! Missed you!