Hebrews 11:6

"...for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." Hebrews 11:6

typical

typical

Friday, September 2, 2011

How big is big?

Well according to the charts my daughter is only 97%. I would like to meet the other 3%.... she is 16 pounds 3 ounces at 3.5 months which translates to huge. Huge to carry around.... huge to not be able to sit down on her own.... huge to have on your lap eating.... huge. This is not complaining. I'm fully aware I would rather have a fat baby any day of the week than have to worry about my child not eating enough....I'm just sayin'.


In this picture it looks like she is the same size as Sam!!!!!!!!! Her legs totally look like the Michelin man.

I also had to celebrate the fact that our husbands all gave us a night out together to celebrate a birthday. It was such a blessing! We did dinner, a movie, and yogurt!!! Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Jan said...

N just turned one and she weighs about the same as E! Yes, it can be worrisome hoping they're eating enough. But our little peanut seems to be healthy and growing on her own off-the-charts trajectory. :)

Thanks for your note - still looking for a church!

ashley said...

um, she's about to catch up with suzy who is 21 months =)

Beth said...

My goodness, she is a big girl :) what a sweetie!

T.Co. Photo said...

WOW! She is huge! Love you!